Simms Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Let the fun begin!

I am a blog lover!  I love the small glimpse you get into other people's lives.  I have always wanted to start a blog, but I never really thought I had much to say.  I think I might just use this blog to help document fun times in the O'Neal household.  With the birth of our first son, I feel like life is flying by now.  So, I thought I might share a few fun stories or at least write them down to remember later on.  I hope you enjoy the blog.  I am not a super creative writer, so I apologize ahead of time! And of course, you can't have a post without a picture!  This is Simms at 8 1/2 months old at the beach for the first time in May.  Maybe I can write a post about that, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment