We took Simms to the pool for the first time on Saturday, July 2. He has always loved bath time, so we were hopeful that he would enjoy the pool. Boy, we were right! He did lots of splashing, kicking, and laughing. I would have to say our first trip to the pool was a success. I think we will be spending a lot of time there over the years. Here are a few pictures to enjoy!
When we first arrived, I set Simms on the table to take it all in. He is such a people watcher!
He also got some fun sunglasses from Gamma and Papa in his Easter basket that we tried out!
Of course, they did not last long, haha! Then off to the water Simms went with Daddy! He loved it!
Ahh, the water!
"Dad, is this a big bath tub?"
Splash, Splash!
Watch Dad, I will kick my legs!
Simms can float!
Mommy and Simms, all smiles!
"Thanks Mom for this fun float!"
"Hi!"
Here is a little video I took with my phone because I forgot the video camera. Watch how Simms is kicking his legs!
Happy Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment