Off to the stairs first, oh my!
Mom, can I try the stairs?
Watch me Mom, I want to climb!
(Won't be long, he made it up to the second stair today!)
Off to crawl!
Taking a break, with my diaper hanging out!
Simms only crawls the "army" way. Only a handful of times have I seen him get on all fours and crawl. The army crawl has left a big, bloody blister on his big toe! Don't worry, it doesn't slow him down!
Simms LOVES the doorstops. He has successfully removed 3 already in our home...
Most of his day consists of carrying around his blue ball. He also loves to hit it around and crawl to it.
Then when he is all done, he sits and talks to me about all the things he wants to do in the next 5 minutes. Here we go again!
No comments:
Post a Comment