Simms Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

What are we doing?

Sorry this blog has not been updated in so long!  We have been busy around here with many different things!  First off, Chris is running for Mt. Pleasant Town Council, and we are very excited!  All of you locals, don't forget to vote on November 8th!

Simms is still on the move, and I spend the majority of my day chasing him.  He has 2 new favorite TV Shows, Bubble Guppies and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  Turn them on, and I get 15 minutes of silence and still.


We had some family pictures taken at the beginning of August.  The weather was HORRIBLE with humidity, so of course, Mommy's hair is looking rough!  But Simms of course was still lookin good!  Here is a sneak peak!



And lastly, Chris and I celebrated 6 years of wonderful marriage on August 20th.  I love my hubbie and I am so thankful for all he does for our family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment