Chris and I met at Clemson University, and we dated 3 of the 4 years I attended. We have so many fun memories at Clemson, and football games is one of the big ones! Since I graduated, I have not been able to go to many football games. Chris goes to many of them, but I do enjoy the view better from my warm sofa, haha! Well, I finally took advantage of some great tickets and we got a date to the Clemson game this past weekend. The weather was perfect, a wonderful fall day. We had an AMAZING parking spot and excellent seats. We did some yummy tailgating, and watched the Clemson Tigers defeat Wake Forest to go to the ACC Championship game, hooray! A big thanks to my parents for watching Simms ALL day so we could enjoy ourselves! :) Here are a few pictures from the fun day!
Tailgating with the Moodys
The balloon release, my favorite part of the running down the hill!
A bunch of excited fans after the winning field goal kick!
No game is complete without a self portrait! :)
Go Clemson Tigers!
No comments:
Post a Comment