Simms Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Election Day!


Several months ago, Chris approached me with the idea he wanted to run for Mt. Pleasant Town Council.  I have always known he was interested in political issues and so this idea was no huge surprise to me.  After much thought, prayer, consideration, and wisdom seeking, we decided to go for it.  It seems like forever ago that we entered the race, and now election day is TODAY!  There are 9 candidates fighting for 4 seats.  The race has been tough and has not come without challenges.  Yet, we having amazing friends, family, and a faithful God who has provided and strengthens us through it all.  No matter what the results end up being, I am so proud of my husband for running and all he does.  I am humbled by the support we have received from so many, most who don't even really know us well.  We have made great new friends, and I am just excited for the results to come in and the race to be done! :)  And another plus, I now am a registered voter in Mt. Pleasant (I wasn't before the election, haha!)

For more info on Chris' campaign you can visit www.votechrisoneal.com

Stay tuned for results!

Our biggest fan!

Vote for my Daddy, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment