Well, it has been almost a whole MONTH since I have updated the blog, and I am soooo sorry! We are still alive and well. So many events at the O'Neal household since our last post! Simms turned one and we had the best weekend celebrating our WONDERFUL baby...now a big boy! I will have to do a whole post on the party! But here is a sneak peak picture!
And lastly, we had a "tweet" celebration this past weekend in our house for our new niece on the way, Harper Sutton O'Neal! I can't wait to show you how cute Ashley was and all the fun things we did.
This weekend, we will attend a wedding for my cousin Meghan and Cary in NC. It will be Simms' first wedding and big road trip. Say a prayer!
So, stay tuned! Big posts on the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment