Here is the invitation, minus the address for blog stalkers! I got it from Etsy by Silly Me Design. She was great to work with, and I loved them! The colors match Ashley's nursery and her bedding has modern birds on it. Perfect!
I made bird seed "tweets" to give to guests to take home and feed their birds. Easy to create!
A sweet friend at work monogrammed a bunch of pink things for Harper. I couldn't wait to display them. I also had frames on the mantle with baby pictures of Ashley, her husband Tim, and then Harper's sonogram photo.
Of course I cooked a feast! Peach Preserve Roast Beef Sandwiches, Wake Up Breakfast Casserole, Sopialla, Cupcakes, Fruit and Dip, Chicken Salad Croissants, Strawberry Spinach Salad with Sesame Vinaigrette, and Baked Raspberry Brie with Almond Crackers.
Ashley with her mom, and a few teacher friends!
Ashley got some GREAT gifts, including her diaper bag, crib mattress, car seat, exersaucer, pack and play, clothes, etc. Harper was very spoiled!
A Clemson baby from the start!
A guest made a quilt for Harper, so nice!
Mom and Grandma to be!
Grandmas give Harper love!
Love you Ashley! I can't wait to become an aunt!

Tifany!!! Let me just say your last several blog posts of your AWESOME CUTE parties are sooo impressive!! It's already got me thinking about my two upcoming birthdays to plan!! ;) You did a great job and are so creative!
ReplyDeleteI haven't checked out your blog in a while and there was lots to catch up on! :) Seeing these sweet pictures of how you decorated for Ashley reminded me of how loved I felt by your decorations for me/Katie - thank you! You decorate so well - you have a real creative gift!! Look forward to seeing you tomorrow night!!
ReplyDelete