Simms Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Simms First Birthday Party {The Guests}

"I thank my God everytime I remember you." Phillipians 1:3

Simms was so blessed with wonderful family and friends who attend his first birthday party.  We could not have made it through his first year of life without each and every person who was there.  We love you all dearly and are so thankful from the bottom of our hearts for EVERYTHING you have done/given our family.

First off, my mom was a HUGE help for the party, and really EVERYTHING for Simms!  She graciously stayed with us for the first 2 weeks of Simms life and has always been a source of support and strength.  I wished my parents lived closer so we could spend more time together, but I am so grateful for ALL of your love and encouragement.  I LOVE YOU MOMMA! :)

Simms first friend was Hadley.  I HATE this is the only picture I have of their precious family from the party.  John and Meloyne are such sweet friends.  Meloyne was about 6 weeks ahead of me with our pregnancies and she was a VAST wealth of knowledge for me. 

These are my sweetest girl friends!  I have been so blessed with such wonderful, Godly examples of mothers as friends.  I know Allison or Jennifer would drop everything if I ever needed it, and for that I am forever grateful.  Simms would be in quite a bad state if it wasn't for all the WONDERFUL advice I have received from them!

And these are their precious families, and Jeremy (Jennifer's hubbie)!  Jeremy is so giving and always willing to lend a helping hand to Chris no matter how big or little the task.  Thanks friend!


Simms LOVES Gamma and Papa!  There is not a minute that he is not spoiled rotten when they are around!

Simms is a pretty big fan of Nonie and Granddaddy also!  They graciously give up their home and time weekly to watch Simms while Chris and I work, run errands, or enjoy a date night.  We are so grateful that we NEVER have to worry about the care he is receiving because they are excellent!  And they have pretty fun toys at their house also! :)

Simms is blessed with his AWESOME Uncle Tim and Aunt Ashley and he cannot wait to meet his first cousin Harper in a few months!  As the only aunt and uncle, they are wonderful and spoil him to pieces!

Great Aunt Lynee and Great Uncle Mike are so fun!  Simms loves to visit Aunt Lynne's shop, For All the Right Seasons, and play!

The Skinners are so sweet, and Mary Kate is a great friend!  Simms does have a crush on Mary Margaret as well, haha!  Mary Kate and I have shared many stories and she is a great shopping buddy!  LOVE Y'ALL!

Simms is blessed with many great grandparents, and one of them is Mimi!  She is so fun for Simms to play with and she always has a fun story to share!

Simms also was excited to share his birthday with his Nana and Granddad (who was able to escape the photo!)  They are fun and I am sure will be sharing with him everything he needs to know about Citadel Sports!


No comments:

Post a Comment