Over Martin Luther King Jr weekend, I met some of my old college roomies from Clemson for a girl's weekend. We really did a bunch of NOTHING which was fun and ok. It was nice to have 2 days of relaxation and girl time. No, I did not get much sleep. We stayed up too late chatting, and I can't sleep in now thanks to the training of our little boy. Here are a few pictures from the weekend!
My Clemson Friends...Love how Sara is jumping in the back!
Jennifer and AJ at lunch at Pot Belly Deli
Sandy and Kristin
It was fun to be back with my friends at Clemson!
Old Lightsey Roomies
Playing games :)
The view from my bedroom window, fab!
Jennifer and Tifany
A Starbucks run!
Love the pics - it was so great getting to see you! Wish we could do it more often!
ReplyDelete